CASE STUDY – ACADEMY
|Client Description||Outsource employee – Construction, Oil & Gas, Household, Industrial and Hospitality.|
|Project Type||Learning & Development –Certified Vocational Education Academy|
|Project Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Client Size||7500 Employees|
|Project Duration||06 months|
|Client Industry Sector||Vocational Education|
Due to continued expansion and increased regulation on vocational employee competency requirements the client decided to build a certified academy with internal and external focus.
- Certification of the Academy to ACTVET.
- Completion of 160 days training material for 16 vocational professions.
- Approval of policies, procedures and human resources structures.
- Process mapping for all activities required to operate the Academy effectively and development of policies and procedures.
- Development of the strategic plan including revenue models, organizational structure, financial projections and market analysis.
- Develop Human Resources structures including grading structure, policies, org structure, performance management and job descriptions.
- Develop draft course outlines for the key target vocations suitable to be awarded certificate in Abu Dhabi.