Corporate Governance in Ruya Advisory is considered to be “doing the right thing at the right time for all stakeholders”, which can be translated into;
- Transformation/Change Management including project management of cultural, behavioural, strategic and operational change across the organisation.
- Identification of a strategic goal, operational plans and KPI’s for all levels of the organisation.
- Identification of the key partnerships internally and externally to support the sustained growth of the organisation.
- Stakeholder and Shareholder value generation through sustained growth, shared value creation and focused performance management.
- The development of Policies & Procedures suitable to ensure suitable and appropriate business processes.
- Organisational structures which allow the organisation to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Business Excellence which is the application of best practice in all operations leading to sustainable, efficient and effective business performance.
- Operational Excellence which is the continual improvement of all processes and activities to ensure the performance of the organisation possible.
- Human Resources practices which are suitable for the organisation while ensuring employees are engaged and outperforming expectations.