Case Study – Costs
In this case study we deal with cost avoidance planned for a Large Food production Facility that is currently dealing with being at a limited capacity.
|Client Description||Large FMCG – Food Production Facility|
|Project Type||Cost Avoidance – Cost Saving|
|Project Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Client Size||4500 Employees|
|Project Duration||05 months|
|Client Industry Sector||Food Manufacturing & Distrubtion|
Limited capacity in the factory limiting the ability to increase output leading to increased revenue and profitability.
- Increased capacity by 8%
- Reduction in product waste by 15%
- Increases product flow and customer satisfaction.
- Review the theoretical vs actual capacity of each process in the organization, analyzing opportunities to increase capacity.
- Design a visual performance monitoring program to assist all stakeholders to understand performance in real time.
- Review waste (processes, resources, raw materials, products and time) across all processes and optimize resources.