CASE STUDY – CUSTOMER
|Client Description||Sales, Manufacture and Installation of Window Fashion Facility|
|Project Type||Customer Journey Mapping|
|Project Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Client Size||2500 Employees|
|Project Durantion||03 months|
|Client Industry Sector||Retail & Bespoke Manufacturing|
Family business custom manufacturing of each product for the customer. Desire to transform the customer experience through technology, human capital interaction and tactile product design.
- Customer Journey mapped with customer focused design, purchase and installation process.
- Implementation of new technology to showcase the products in-situ giving customers actual view of end products.
- Customer journey mapping highlighting the various touchpoints and critical process to lead the customer to an emotional and logical purchase decision.
- Identification of technology, tools and techniques to assist in creating a unique customer experience for each customer.
- Identification of process controls and activities within the value chain to ensure customer experience at every step.