CASE STUDY – GROWTH STRUCTURE
|Client Description||Waste Management Organisation|
|Project Type||Mentoring/Coaching Senior Management – Future Structure, Project Management|
|Client Size||50 – 100 Employees|
|Project Durantion||6 month|
|Client Industry Sector||Waste Management|
- Growth organization seeking to grow between 80-120% year-on-year over the next 3 years including boosting capability and competency across all senior management, corporate governance, organization structure, reporting lines.
- Opportunity to review internal cost, capacity utilization and management reporting focused on growing profitability faster than revenue.
- Project Management of change projects across functions focused on optimization of resources, providing reporting capability and identification of areas for improvement.
Details action plan addressing;
- Current and future strategy to utilize current business resources,
- Communication plan with clients, sub-contractors and users,
- PPE, Compliance and Document requirements for compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Review of protocols for vulnerable individuals.
- Response Plan supporting employer to bring all employees back to the office.
- Business protocols including new ways of working in the challenging environment prepared and evaluated, creating live/dynamic processes allowing the business to pivot/change within changing circumstances.
- Leadership/Owner comfort dealing with changing business environment and stronger understanding of the changing circumstances and methods in overcoming resistance to change.
- Project Manage projects reducing project costs, improve effectiveness and improve reporting capability.
- Coaching/Mentoring plan focused on employee relations, growth potential, competency capability, organization structure and employee placement.
- Efficiency review and implementation of focused on increased profitability, reduced costs and managing recourse utilization.