CASE STUDY – POLICY/GOVERNANCE
|Client Description||Islamic Banking institution Facility|
|Project Type||Corporate Governance – Policy Review|
|Project Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Client Size||2500 Employees|
|Project Durantion||08 months|
|Client Industry Sector||Financial Services – Banking|
Due to the continued expansion of the Bank polices needed to be reviewed, revamped and aligned with changing regulations and internal practices.
- Creation of a Policy driven organisation.
- Document management system implementation.
- Increased control and governance over processes and operations.
- Policy Mapping and cross reference.
- Revamp existing policies and develop additional policies needed for good governance and compliance.
- Project manage draft, review and approval of all policies across all functions.
- Process mapping to ensure all processes were governed by policy.
- Review and update the Document Management system across all functions.