Case Study – Project Green
|Client Description||International Beverage Brand Licensee in the UAE|
|Project Type||Corporate Governance – Strategy and Investor Readiness|
|Project Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Client Size||Market Entry|
|Project Durantion||06 months|
|Client Industry Sector||FMCG – Beverages|
The client required assistance to bring the structures, processes and partners onboard to support the successful launch of the international brand in the UAE.
- Five year strategic plan with go-to-market strategy prepared.
- Investment opportunity and pitch deck presented to a number of investors.
- Manufacturing and distribution partners identified.
- Develop and present the 5 year strategic plan including financial modeling.
- Prepare the Investment Opportunity Brief and Investment Pitch Deck demonstrating return on investment, equity share and future investment requirements.
- Mentor and coach the management team to be investment ready.
- Support and represent the company in investment pitch and client pitch situations.
- Support the management on the identification and evaluation of the manufacturing and distribution partners.