CASE STUDY – SFA MENTORING: BEAUTY SALON COMPANY BASED IN DUBLIN
|Client Description||Beauty Salon Company based in Dublin|
|Project Type||Mentoring: Staff Communication Compliance Strategy into Action|
|Client Size||1 – 50 Employees|
|Project Durantion||1 month|
|Client Industry Sector||Beauty Salon|
- Support the review of current HR & H&S practices in-line with new HAS/HSE guidelines and the Landlord (hotel) global requirements contained within the Return-to-Work Protocol including risk assessment for vulnerable people, recruitment practices, disciplinary procedures, employee communications, sub-contractor management and Policy Development.
- Mentor the Owner through the challenging decision of value or continuation of operations within the new working requirements, opportunities to review different business opportunities, methods of bring in clients and management of resources & human capital.
- Challenges in relation to managing external relationships and expectations required mentoring and support on creating business procedures/practices in-line with demanding risk management requirements.
- The company operates within a busy hotel in Dublin requiring a review of all services/products in-line with changing industry sector practices, hygiene protocols, client communication requirements and managing subcontractors.
Details action plan addressing;
- New product/service list, protocols and requirements,
- Communication plan with clients, sub-contractors and landlord,
- PPE, Compliance and Document requirements for compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Potential changes to customer acquisition and methods to being new business to the salon.
- Owner confidence and competency in relation to leading a changing environment and dealing with challenging people within the value chain of the business.
- Decision to continue business with a new business model (different products/services offering) in-line with changing circumstances. Focus on consolidation for the period to support growth at a future date.
- Review of current services/products and best business model in-line with additional requirements due to changing HSE/HAS requirements.
- Support development of a going forward strategy in relation to continuing business operations in-line with changing industry requirements.
- Critical review of the new business practices and compliance requirements as per the Response Plan in-line with the Return-to-Work Protocol and Landlord global risk management requirements.
- Review processes and procedures to ensure protection of employees, employer and clients.
- Method statements for treatments based on risk assessment.
- Review processes and procedures to ensure protection of employees, employer subcontractors and clients.